This post will show you how do HTML Tags and Formatting look on the theme!
Welcome to image alignment! The best way to demonstrate the ebb and flow of the various image positioning options is to nestle them snuggly among an ocean of words. Grab a paddle and let’s get started.
On the topic of alignment, it should be noted that users can choose from the options of None, Left, Right, and Center. In addition, they also get the options of Thumbnail, Medium, Large & Fullsize.
This is a paragraph. It should not have any alignment of any kind. It should just flow like you would normally expect. Nothing fancy. Just straight up text, free flowing, with love. Completely neutral and not picking a side or sitting on the fence. It just is. It just freaking is. It likes where it is. It does not feel compelled to pick a side. Leave him be. It will just be better that way. Trust me.
- The post title renders the word “with” in italics and the word “markup” in bold.
- The post title markup should be removed from the browser window / tab.
Title should not overflow the content area
A few things to check for:
- Non-breaking text in the title, content, and comments should have no adverse effects on layout or functionality.
- Check the browser window / tab title.
- If you are a plugin or widget developer, check that this text does not break anything.