It’s that time of year again where we are scrambling to find the perfect gift for everyone on our list. I have composed a list of some of my favorite organic/eco friendly products.
This list is in no particular order but they are all great for the Christmas or all year round gifts.
This list is my own opinion and have not received any compensation from any of the companies that are mentioned.
1. I love the children’s clothing by TeresKIds. Teres Kids’ 100% organic cotton clothing is created and produced with respect for the environment and an awareness of our responsibility to our customers and planet Earth. The clothing is sourced and manufactured entirely in the United States.
The fabric is woven in a family-owned mill in South Carolina that dates back to the early 1900s and is dedicated to organic, sustainable operations. All the clothing is tagless, seamless and 100% organic. It’s perfect for children with sensory disorders or for children that have a hard time finding clothes they feel comfortable in. The fabric is so soft and comfortable
2. I love the button up monkey body suit for infant boys from Funkoos.com When you need a little extra coverage for your little one, rely on this soft and durable long-sleeve organic bodysuit. With a convenient button-up front, changing your baby will be a snap day or night. 100% certified organic fabric . So Cute! Funkoos has other body suits for girls and a lot more 100% organic cotton clothing for babies you will love
3. Babo Botanicals hair and skin products for children. I REALLY like these products. I have used the lavender/meadowsweet line and it smelled and worked really well. I especially like that it was a 3 in 1 They are made on an organic farm in the U.S.A. They have many different products to choose from including one that caught my eye is the detangling shampoo. They also have a leave in conditioner and a lice repel shampoo. There are 5 different natural types of shampoo sets. These are gentle and safe products. They are vegan and gluten free also. If you are looking for an organic product line to use for you children these products are really nice and made in the U.S.A. Also, a portion of all newborn giftsets goes to urban farming projects. Their gift sets are the cutest and include a stuffed animal.
Pure Flower and Plant Extracts
No Icky Chemicals
No Synthetic Fragrances
No Synthetic Colors
Dairy & Soy Free
No High Allergy Nut Oils
Color Safe for Mom’s Hair, too!
Recyclable BPA-Free Packaging
4. Cookbooks by Anni Daulter Anni Daulter has written several different organic cookbooks and they are all great. I have reviewed Organically Raised and Ice Pop Joy. They have such great tips and recipes in both books. I have reviewed a lot of different cookbooks and I think that her books are the best by far. They are perfect as a gift for a new mom, shower gift and of course Christmas gift. I just received her new book The Organic Family Cookbook. I am really loving the recipes. These are not the average healthy cookbooks you find at the store.
I highly recommend her books.
5. Piggy Paint Natural Nail Polish Piggy Paint is the only nail polish I let my daughter wear. Its all natural and I don’t have to worry about it being toxic. Its a perfect stocking stuffer. They have gift sets with a couple polishes in them too. Great for favors for birthday parties too. Available at a great price at HoneyPieKids.comhttp://www.honeypiekids.com/category_s/86.htm
Why is Piggy Paint Nail Polish the safe nail polish?
Fun, vibrant colors
Dries to a hard, durable finish
Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Piggy Paint is specially formulated from God’s natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Click here to see how our polish compares!
Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud!
6. This next one is my favorite I just got the new Kindle Fire and I love it. It does everything. You can subscribe to blogs including yourorganicchild for only .99 cents a month. All posts get automatically sent to your kindle and you also download books, tv shows, movies really fast. If you are a prime member you get some TV shows and movies for free and you can borrow kindle books for free. Compared to the IPad its a great product. I have both and I personally like the Kindle Fire better. I like to download kindle books for children for my daughter also.
7. The Dry Heat Nursery Sanitizer
I have been using this for years for everything from toothbrushes, combs, hair brushes and bottles and nipples when my kids used them. Now I keep it in my bathroom and put the toothbrushes in it to disinfect them. It can be used on almost anything. It’s great to have even if your kids are not infants.
This air sanitizer needs 30 minutes for cleaning your room / Turns itself off at end of cycle
Kills over 99% of bacteria / Dry heat method sanitizes without chemicals
Will not shrink plastic safe for pacifiers nipples bottles breast pump attachments
Hard or soft toys can also be cleaned
Ideal for day cares also great as baby shower gift
8. Another one of our favorites is the children’s underwear and undershirts by Hanna Anderson. They are made from 100% organic cotton and are super soft. They are Prewashed. Certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100 I have been buying them for my kids for years. Now it’s the only under clothing they will wear.
It can be purchased at Hannaanderson.com
For more great gifts and outfits for your children take a look at HoneyPieKids.com. They are having a sale with many lines discounted.